- Contract for the construction of 2 single track tunnels of 14,594 km, excavation dia. 5,78 m, 17 subway stations, 3 crossover and 4 construction and ventilation shafts, located under the centre of the city of Copenhagen, 30 m deep approx.
- Tunnel excavation will be performed by n. 4 (four) EPB TBM having an excavation diameter of 5,78 m
- Supply of n. 4 EPB TBM complete with back-up and rolling stock
- Tunnels lining by precast concrete segments 30 cm thick supplied by CMT
CONSTRUCTION OF TURIN AUTOMATIC UNDERGROUND, LINE 1, LINGOTTO-BENGASI SECTI
Construction of a twin-tube tunnel of 1,7 km to be bored by TBM EPB, excavation diameter 8,03 m, internal dia. 7,00 m including :
- suitable locations for switches
- 2 stations (Italia 61 and Bengasi) + 1 junction/crossover structure
- 2 intermediate shafts, 1 final shaft
- Subcontrating works for the excavation and lining of one tunnel of the Rome Metro, ÒLine BÓ extension, Lot B1 between Conca dÕOro station to Piazzale Ionio, for a total length of 1.109,45 m by one EPB TBM, excavation diameter 9,79 m
- Tunnels lining by precast concrete segments 35 cm thick
- Service contract for supply of equipment and excavation of a hydraulic tunnel of 17,2 Km by Double Shied TBM, excavation diameter 7,80 m and lining with preacst concrete segments
- Contract provides supply of TBM and auxiliary equipment, supply of materials, spare parts and cutters, including technical assistance for TBM assembly and erection including start-up of excavation works.
- Subcontract agreement for the excavation of the twin railway tunnels of the High Speed Railway Junction in Florence (Italy) having a length of 5.500 m each to be bored by EPB TBM, excavation diameter 9,40 m and lined by precast concrete segments, 40 cm thick
- Tunnel internal diameter is 8,30 m
- Subcontrating works for the excavation and lining of one tunnel of the Rome Metro, "Line B" extension, Lot B1 between Conca d'Oro station to Piazzale Ionio, for a total length of 1.109,45 m by one EPB TBM, excavation diameter 9,79 m
"- Tunnels lining by precast concrete segments 35 cm thick
Supply of a Double Shield TBM, exc. diameter 6,18 m including back-up for the excavation of 2 tunnels (Service Tunnel n.3 and n.5) of the length of 4200 m and 2800 m. respectively.
The contract provides also technical assistance during the TBM assembly and excavation of the first 200 m of the Service Tunnel 3.
An additional contract has been signed for the supply of precast segments formworks.
" Supply of one Double Shield TBM with Back-up for the excavation of a railway tunnel of 3.890 m, excavation diameter 10 m
" Training of personnel, technical assistance for assembly and erection including start-up
SANT JUST TUNNEL - TUNEL Y CONDUCCION FONTSANTA - TRINITAT
" Rent of a double shielded TBM and back up equipment for the excavation and lining of the hydraulic tunnel of 5.300 m, excavation dia. 5,98 m, internal finished dia. 5,20 m
" Technical assistance from the head office and on the jobsite during performance of the works.
" Excavation of the new headrace tunnel for a total length of 9.128 m of which 8.589 m to be excavated by double shield TBM having an excavation diameter of 4,20 m.
" An intermediate section of the tunnel of 539 m to be performed by drill and blast method and 26 m at the north adit tunnel
BRENNER BASIS TUNNEL BBT SE - Munich-Verona Railway Lilne
- Excavation of the pilot hole between chainage 0+000 and chainage 10+400 to be bored by double shield TBM having an excavation diameter of 6,30 metres. The first section of the pilot hole (150 m) to be performed by drill and blast method.
- Excavation of the intermediate access pilot hole of Mules of 1.800 m and excavation of the service tunnel of approx. 400 metres between Aica/Unterplattner and Hinterrigger.
- Installation and management of the materials stocking areas.
- Primary infrastructures and ancillary works
Completion of Crescenza Sewer Collector , 1st Functional LOT
Construction of a main sewer and sewer scheme, 2500 m lenght along Fosso della Crescenza stream, aside Via Due Ponti in the XX District:
- 1250 m with mini-tunnelling technique, excavation diameter 3 m
- 1250 m with cut and cover.
PAJARES TUNNELS, LOT 4 - High Speed Railway: Leon-Asturias
Technical assistance and supply of personnel for the excavation and lining of two railway tunnels having a total length of approximately 10,50 km to be bored by a monoshield TBM, excavation diameter 9,88 m (supplied by the Client)
BRENNER BASISTUNNEL BBT SE - Munich-Verona Railway Line
- Subcontract agreement for the excavation of the pilot hole between chainage 0+000 and chainage 10+400 to be bored by double shield TBM having an excavation diameter of 6,30 metres.
- Supply of TBM including back-up and rolling stock
ATTIKO METRO - LINE 2 EXTENSION: AGIOS DIMITRIOS ELLINIKO - GREECE
Construction of civil works which include:
- Construction of a tunnel using a TBM EPB with diameter of 9,44 m for a total length of approx. 5,5 km;
- Construction of 4 ventilation blast intershafts;
- Construction of 2 shafts for assembling and disassembling of TBM;
- Construction of a single track cut and cover tunnel
- Subcontrating works for the excavation and lining of two tunnels of the Rome Metro, "Line B" extension, Lot B1 between Bologna and Conca d'Oro stations, for a total length of 5.638 m, by two EPB TBM having an excavation diameter of 6,76 m.
- Tunnels lining by precast concrete segments 35 cm thick
- Subhorizontal steel penstock and access tunnel : length 372 m and 113 m, in drill and blast;
- Head race tunnel length 5,885 m to be bored by double shield TBM;
- Vertical shaft 218 m deep Raise-boring procedure;
- TBM access adit and penstock : length 51 m and 102 m, in drill and blast;
- Piezometric shaft 48 m deep, Raise-boring procedure and widening in drill and blast;
- Supply and assembly of the steel lining and segments for the head race tunnel and the piezometric shaft lining;
- Room valves
Excavation of the Talave-Cenajo Water Transfer tunnel, 7,5 km long, to be bored by a double shield TBM, excavation dia. 4,04 m, internal finished dia. 3,50 m and lining by precast concrete segments 20 cm thick.
Design, construction and commissioning of the Thessaloniki Metro. The metro line starts in the west side of the city with the "New Railway Station" and goes on to reach Papanastassiou Terminal Station on the east side of the city.The contract includes the following main works : q Excavation of the twin metro tunnel of 7,7 Km/each by two EPB TBM, excavation diameter 6,12 m.q Tunnels lining by precast concrete segments, 30 cm thick
- Construction of 13 new stations
- Construction of an Operation Control Center (OCC)
- Connection works of the Metro line with the trains depot
- Construction of the Main Administration Building
- Supply of trains for the transportation of passengers having a transport capacity of 18,000 passengers/hour
RAILWAY LINE LAMEZIA TERME-CATANZARO LIDO, SECTION SETTINGIANO-CATANZARO LIDO -
Construction of the variation project for the single-track non-electrified railway line Lamezia Terme-Catanzaro Lido, Settingiano-Catanzaro section, including the excavation of two railway tunnels by TBM EPB for a length of 1.106 m (Chiara Munda) and 1.415 m (Monaci), of a tunnel of 336 m in D&B (Planicello), and the execution of the following works :
N¡ 5 viaducts in precast reinforced concrete
N¡ 2 viaducts in steel beam structure
N¡ 3 road viaducts
N¡ 3 bridges
Construction of the new Catanzaro Railway Station
Construction of a building for storing of techn. instruments
Existing plant: consolidation of the existing structures, construction of the new cavern - cavity for installing the unit, gate control room and union for the new pipeline section, change in the by-pass path and sundry improvement works for the building where to house part of the equipment for the electrical substation.
New outlet: construction of the new outlet tunnel and tailrace
Yard: improvement works for installing part of the equipment for the electrical substation
Hydraulic tunnel 4000 m long; 3900 m tunnel to be bored by double shield telescopic TBM with excavation diameter 4,04 m and the remaining 100 m to be bored with traditional system at the outlet portal tunnel.
2.000 m long pilot hole for the Frasnadello road tunnel, excavation dia. 3,90 m by a open type TBM WIRTH mod. 390-420E.
Single shield TBM full face excavation and preliminary lining of the road tunnels of Frasnadello and Antea (State Road 470), total length 2.200 m, excavation diam. 11,81 m, with HERRENKNECHT-ROBBINS TBM
EVINOS WATER PROJECT - EVINOS-MORNOS TUNNEL & AGIOS DEMITRIOS DAM
Earth fill dam with clay core height 125 m embankments total volume 14.000.000 m3 (from the surface of the foundations core)
850 m long diversion tunnel, 7,60 m diameter
290 m long spillway tunnel, 10,00 m diameter
29,4 km long water conveying tunnel, 3,50 m internal diameter
Tunnel boring was carried out by four TBM's, two starting from the ends (section AB1 and E1D1) and two from an intermediate adit (section CB1 and CD1)
the two intermediate sections CB1 and CD1 have an excavation diameter of 4,04 m and length of 9.300 and 8.178 m respectively. Boring was carried out by two double shield TBM Robbins mod. 1111-234/2 and 118-221/2,
the two end section AB1 and E1D1 have an excavation diameter of 4.20 and are 8.487 m and 3.427 m long respectively. Boring was carried out by two open type TBM and support measures follow the New Austrian Tunneling Method (NATM)
Construction of a single track tunnel, 2700 m long, excavation diameter m 8,03 to be excavated by EPB TBM, and lining with precast concrete segments rock class 450, 0,35 m thick, internal finished dia. 7,00 m
2700 m track laying in the tunnel and 300 m outside the tunnel, with rail type 60 UNI 36 kg/m
Laying of electric cables supplied by the Client for a total length of 3000 m
Construction of the lighting system and motive power